Saturday, July 17, 2010

Awesome! :)

I am not in a very good mood these days, maybe i am too stressed
and being too free in my life. Not prepared for trials and the
monthly test next week. I want to get scholarship, but I am not
doing anything in order to achieve my target. Well, honestly I
think that i am not stupid but i am not too smart. I know i can't
get straight A+ in SPM, but through God nothing is impossible.

Today a few of us cried in church, but i think it is good to
express our feelings, girls. :) Everything is going to be
alright, nothing is going to be wrong. I just feel like
scolding people in church, I don't know why. But thank God that
I didn't, i managed to control my temper.

I took many pictures today and I like the pictures that
Ivy and I took in fullhouse, it was so nice. :)
It enlightens my day today, GO MY LES PARTNER! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment