I have many many things to be shared today. I was too
free during my exam, therefore I've written it down in a point
form on a piece of paper. First of all, I would like to apologize
to myself for failing my Accounts for the FIRST AND ONLY time in my life
i suppose.I will be really happy if I pass, but I know the probability of
passing is very low. Anyway, I personally think that everyone has a very
"kia su" attitude, even with relatives. The first thing that my aunty
asked my mom today was about my preparation for SPM. :) Honestly,
I don't know why everyone thinks that I am hardworking. Maybe I have
the look of a good student. :)
Well, I had an awesome time in school today with my "lesbian partner".
I hugged her in the toilet, yeah IN THE TOILET:) For further information,
please log on to www.ivyjbtan93.blogspot.com. Anyway, I do think
that we can be a great couple. I feel proud of myself to have such an
ability to communicate with her during exam even though we were sitting
far far away. Anyway, i am NOT going to school tomorrow for the
History test. I know I should go to school and take the exam,
but I am really sorry. I have no time. People might say that why do i
have time to blog and online? This is the time for me to relax k?
I don't want to be a nerd that study all the time.
Anyway, i really don't like the teacher in my school. The one that
accused me. The little things that she did to me made me feel like
telling her "YOU SANGAT FREE HOR?!" keep on putting an eye on me
as if I did something wrong. I don't cheat in exams and hence I am not
going to let you have anything to ACCUSE me for another time. NEVER. :)
Actually I am really worried for my SPM, honestly i am very kia su.
I know I need to really pick up with my studies but I really don't know how.
But I know that God will always be there for me, He will never forsake me.
Anyway, i found something amazing in school today. My class Bio teacher,
Puan Rafidah. She has a very FASCINATING name tag MAN! She has a
magnet one. It is really cool, really really cool. :)
Anyway I went for Physics tuition with Ivy and Amanda today.
While we were waiting for aunty to fetch us, we walked to the Papparich
over there and we ordered something. Yeah, basically we have only RM22
for 3 people and we still managed to order two roti and 2 drinks.
Thanks to Ivy for not returning the RM20 to her mummy YET.
Amanda had RM1.30 and yeah i am the worst, RM 0.80. :(
Okay never mind, i will bring money next time. Here are the pictures that
we took this afternoon. Okay fine, thought of uploading but I couldn't
find my cable. Forget about it, thats all about today. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment