According to wikipedia.org, forever can be defined as a limitless
amount of time. Recently, my friend and i are discussing about this
topic and I even did survey asking my friends do they actually believe
in forever. Of course to me, I do not believe in F O R E V E R.
This word just seems to be too "heavy" to me, how many of us can
really keep the promise to do something "forever-ly"?
Ivy Tan : Yes. But it will only exists if it is God's plan.
Tat Chee : Yes. Because he believes.
Hafiz : Yes. Because he thinks that everything can last. (eg : Sonnet 18)
Ronald : No. Because he thinks that things will change at a certain time.
Han Zhang : No. Nothing will last forever.
Well, i am just trying to say that perhaps some of you are believing in
forever, but i PERSONALLY think that FOREVER DOES NOT EXIST.
Everything is in God's plan, he will bless us for forever if and only if WE
want to follow. I believe in God, but I do not believe in human being. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment