I just viewed bao's blog just now and i am really touched.
I thank God for giving me such a nice friend in this school,
if not I will be really helpless and meaningless to stay in
this school.It is fun to be with you, you know? No matter in
school, chatting in msn, commenting in facebook or even serving
in church. We just seem to understand each other very much.
We do not need to say much to express ourselves.
That is one thing that happened which I really think that
I understand you very well. The "sam goh zi". Honestly
even if I give 1 year time to Kheng Seong to understand you,
he won't be at my level.I know that I am perasan.
Anyway I was quite angry in church today because OWH MY
GOODNESS,i need to do a card for MAH SIEW PENG! But I
don't know who threw Ying Shuang's name to me when he/she
knows that I don't want to do a card for MSP! Thank you.:)
I might be going to Hong Kong next year or even end of this
year with my family but I don't like. I want to go with bao,
aww bao BRING ME THERE LA! I WANT HONG KONG! You know that
I love there very much right? :) Need to start working hard
for SPM, I know we can do it bao! :) 加油!
No comments:
Post a Comment