I didn't talk much in tuition today, was emo-ing.
Haha, honestly I don't emo. If i don't talk much means
I am really thinking something serious.
Well, i just want to use a few chinese words to describe
the agama teacher in my school which is 人心叵测. I just
don't understand why she wants to accuse me when she has
the thing with her. It is just hurting my 弱小的心灵.
But I know this is a very good experience in life, through
this I am going to know that not that the students are like
that, the teachers are also like that.But i really beh tahan,
i need to talk to people so that I won't do stupid things.
But i am really grateful that God helped me when I am in trouble.
I prayed to him that she will give it back to me because
I do not want to get into a bigger trouble. I just want to
settle this problem as fast as possible. God really listened
to my prayer and answered my prayer.I am not mad at her. :)
Anyway, today is Puan Chew Su Lian's last day in this school.
To me, i think that she is a good teacher that doesn't involve
herself in the "political issue" in school, which is good.
Puan Ng has been upgraded to KETUA BIDANG SAINS DAN MATEMATIK.
I really like this teacher, I think that she really sayang me.
Others might think that why am i so perasan, but I am not.
Even I am, 在我心中的一丝perasan-ness能够带给我无限的快乐!
老师,您那乌黑的头发,白暂得皮肤,圆圆的眼睛,美美的衣服及
眼花缭乱的装饰品都吸引着我,让我天天都那么想念你!
No comments:
Post a Comment